- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
J5-32. Magnetic Levitation - Permanent Magnet And Electromagnet
To demonstrate magnetic levitation.
Power supply, electromagnet and permanent ring magnet.
A ring magnet levitates above an electromagnet, held in place horizontally by a plastic tube. Turn the power supply on and off for controlled levitation.