- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
H1-11. Microphone And Oscilloscope
To show the wave shape of various sounds.
Microphone and oscilloscope (shown here with TV display).
This setup can be used to look at the wave shape of the speaking voice, singing, whistling, playing musical instruments, musical synthesizers, oscillators with speakers, etc.