- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
To demonstrate transformation of mechanical potential energy into kinetic energy.
Clamp, string loop, and matches.
The clamp is held open with a string. When the string is burned, the clamp closes rapidly, jumping into the air. What happens to the energy after the clamp has stopped moving?