- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Terminal Velocity - Bottle In Tube
An easily observable terminal velocity experiment.
Bottle with string, tube.
The bottle falls through the tube; close fit creates air friction, leading to a low terminal velocity. Adding water to the bottle increases the terminal velocity. Retrieve bottle quickly with string for repeated drops.