2019 March & April Workshops for Faculty, Staff & Students
CLICK HERE - for workshop flyer
TO REGISTER - Choose from the workshops below. Click on workshop descriptions listed above.
SUPERVISORY TRAINING --- East Campus (Supervisors only). NOTE: 2 hour training
CREATING A POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
March 25, Monday, 12-2 pm, Health Sciences Center (HSC), Level 2, Rm. 101
March 26, Tuesday, 12-2 pm, Health Sciences Center (HSC), Level 2, Rm. 3B
TEAM BUILDING - WORKING EFFECTIVELY TOGETHER
March 29, Friday, 12-2 pm, Health Sciences Center (HSC), Level 2, Rm. 3B
A FEW REMINDERS WHEN WORKSHOPS ARE POSTED:
- Click on the date of the workshop that you wish to attend.
- Reminders are sent out closer to the workshop date.
If you cannot access the registration form,
try another browser or contact the Ombuds Office.
LIST OF WORKSHOPS:
Upon request workshops will be customized for your department, class or work group.
Change & Transition
Change & Transition - Navigating New Waters
- Communication Tool Kit - I Hear You
- Enhancing Communication
- What's Your Communication Style?
- Having Respectful & Effective Conversations
- Managing Difficult Conversations - A Training for Supervisors
- High Conflict Behavior - What Is It & What Can You Do About It
- Negotiating Conflict (Conflict Management Style)
- Understanding Conflict
- Tools for Resolving Conflict
- Test Your Knowledge About Conflict - Take the Conflict Awareness Quiz
Creating a Positive Environment
- How Resilient Are You?
- Working Effectively Together
Ombuds Office Orientations about the office's role & services for:
- Faculty & Staff