SPRING 2018 WORKSHOPS
TO REGISTER: Click below on the date of the workshop that you wish to attend.
Reminders will be sent out closer to the workshop date.
Also, if you cannot access the registration form,
try another browser or contact the Ombuds Office.
Please note that the WEST CAMPUS workshops are from 1 to 2 p.m.
TEAM BUILDING - WORKING EFFECTIVELY TOGETHER
- 4/2 Monday (12 - 1 p.m.), HSC, Level 2, Rm. 160 (East Campus)
- 4/4 Wednesday (1 - 2 p.m.), Humanities Building Rm. 3018 (West Campus)
HAVING RESPECTFUL & EFFECTIVE CONVERSATIONS
- 3/28 Wednesday (1-2 p.m.), Humanities Building, Rm. 3018 (West Campus)
- 4/12 Thursday (12 - 1 p.m.), HSC, Level 3, Rm. 155 (East Campus)
CREATING A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT
- 4/11 Wednesday (1 -2 p.m.), Humanities Building, Rm. 3018 (West Campus)
- 4/19 Thursday (12 - 1 p.m.), HSC, Level 3, Rm. 155 (East Campus)
LIST OF WORKSHOPS:
Upon request workshops will be customized for your department, class or work group.
- Enhancing Communication
- What's Your Communication Style?
- Having Respectful & Effective Conversations
- Managing Difficult Conversations - A Training for Supervisors
- Negotiating Conflict (conflict management style)
- Understanding Conflict
- Tools for Resolving Conflict
- Test Your Knowledge About Conflict - Take the Conflict Awareness Quiz
Creating a Positive Environment
- How Resilient Are You?
- Working Effectively Together
Ombuds Office Orientations about the office's role & services for:
- Faculty & Staff