DECEMBER 2017 WORKSHOPS
Click on the dates below to view workshop descriptions and to register.
NOTE - If you have not received a confirmation just prior to the workshop date, please contact the Ombuds Office at (631) 632-9200.
Also, if you cannot access the registration form,
try another browser or contact Ombuds Office.
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CONFLICT - TAKE THE CONFLICT AWARENESS QUIZ
- 12/6/17 Wednesday (12 - 1 p.m.), HSC, Level 2, Rm. 160 (East Campus)
- 12/13/17 Wednesday (12 - 1 p.m.), Humanities Building Rm. 3008 (West Campus)
WHAT'S YOUR COMMUNICATION STYLE?
- 12/7/17 Thursday (12 - 1 p.m.), Humanities Building, Rm. 3013 (West Campus)
- 12/12/17 Tuesday (12 - 1 p.m.), HSC, Level 2, Rm. 154 (East Campus)
MANAGING DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS - A TRAINING FOR SUPERVISORS
- 12/14/17 Thursday (12 - 2 p.m.), HSC, Level 2, Rm. 158 (East Campus)
- 12/15/17 Friday (12 - 2 p.m.), Humanities Building, Rm. 3008 (West Campus)
Upon request workshops will be customized for your department, class or work group.
- Enhancing Communication
- Communication Styles
- Having Respectful & Effective Conversations
- Negotiating Conflict (conflict management style)
- Understanding Conflict
- Tools for Resolving Conflict
- Test Your Knowledge About Conflict - Take the Quiz
Creating a Positive Environment
- How Resilient Are You?
- Working Effectively Together
Ombuds Office Orientations about the office's role & services for:
- Faculty & Staff