New Fall Workshops for Faculty, Staff & Students
TO REGISTER - Choose from the workshops below. See workshop descriptions listed above.
CLICK HERE to download fall 2018 workshop flyer.
East Campus workshops are in HSC, Classroom 101, Level 2.
West Campus workshops are in Frey Hall 201.
HIGH CONFLICT BEHAVIOR - What Is It & What Can You Do About It
October 12, Friday @ Health Sciences Center, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
October 31, Wednesday @ West Campus, 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
COMMUNICATION TOOL KIT - I Hear You
October 23, Tuesday @ Health Sciences Center, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
October 17, Wednesday @ West Campus, 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
CHANGE & TRANSITION - Navigating New Waters
October 30, Tuesday @ Health Sciences Center, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
November 7, Wednesday @ West Campus, 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
A FEW REMINDERS WHEN WORKSHOPS ARE POSTED:
- Click on the date of the workshop that you wish to attend.
- Reminders are sent out closer to the workshop date.
- If you cannot access the registration form,
try another browser or contact the Ombuds Office.
LIST OF WORKSHOPS:
Upon request workshops will be customized for your department, class or work group.
Change & Transition
Change & Transition - Navigating New Waters
- Communication Tool Kit - I Hear You
- Enhancing Communication
- What's Your Communication Style?
- Having Respectful & Effective Conversations
- Managing Difficult Conversations - A Training for Supervisors
- High Conflict Behavior - What Is It & What Can You Do About It
- Negotiating Conflict (Conflict Management Style)
- Understanding Conflict
- Tools for Resolving Conflict
- Test Your Knowledge About Conflict - Take the Conflict Awareness Quiz
Creating a Positive Environment
- How Resilient Are You?
- Working Effectively Together
Ombuds Office Orientations about the office's role & services for:
- Faculty & Staff