January 2019 Workshops for Faculty, Staff & Students
CLICK HERE - for workshop flyer
TO REGISTER - Choose from the workshops below. See workshop descriptions listed above.
HAVING RESPECTFUL & EFFECTIVE CONVERSATIONS --- (West Campus)
January 8, Tuesday, Humanities Building, Rm. 1023, 1st floor, 12 pm to 1:30 pm
COMMUNICATION TOOL KIT - I Hear You --- (TECH PARK - 31 Research Way)
January 24, Thursday, Conference Rm. A (near cafeteria), 11:45 am to 12:45 pm
HAVING RESPECTFUL & EFFECTIVE CONVERSATIONS --- (TECH PARK - 31 Research Way)
January 24, Thursday, Conference Rm. A (near cafeteria), 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
SUPERVISORY TRAINING --- West Campus (Supervisors only):
CREATING A POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
January 15, Tuesday, Humanities Building, Rm. 1023, 12 pm to 2 pm
January 17, Thursday, Humanities Building, Rm. 1023, 12 pm to 2 pm
TEAM BUILDING - WORKING EFFECTIVELY TOGETHER
January 22, Tuesday, Humanities Building, Rm. 1023, 12 pm to 2 pm
A FEW REMINDERS WHEN WORKSHOPS ARE POSTED:
- Click on the date of the workshop that you wish to attend.
- Reminders are sent out closer to the workshop date.
- If you cannot access the registration form,
try another browser or contact the Ombuds Office.
LIST OF WORKSHOPS:
Upon request workshops will be customized for your department, class or work group.
Change & Transition
Change & Transition - Navigating New Waters
- Communication Tool Kit - I Hear You
- Enhancing Communication
- What's Your Communication Style?
- Having Respectful & Effective Conversations
- Managing Difficult Conversations - A Training for Supervisors
- High Conflict Behavior - What Is It & What Can You Do About It
- Negotiating Conflict (Conflict Management Style)
- Understanding Conflict
- Tools for Resolving Conflict
- Test Your Knowledge About Conflict - Take the Conflict Awareness Quiz
Creating a Positive Environment
- How Resilient Are You?
- Working Effectively Together
Ombuds Office Orientations about the office's role & services for:
- Faculty & Staff