REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN SOON.
Also, if you cannot access the registration form,
try another browser or contact Ombuds Office.
Please note that the West Campus workshops are from 1 to 2 p.m.
TEAM BUILDING - WORKING EFFECTIVELY TOGETHER
- 4/2 Monday (12 - 1 p.m.), HSC, Level 2, Rm. 160 (East Campus)
- 4/4 Wednesday (1 - 2 p.m.), Humanities Building Rm. 3018 (West Campus)
HAVING RESPECTFUL & EFFECTIVE CONVERSATIONS
- 3/28 Wednesday (1-2 p.m.), Humanities Building, Rm. 3018 (West Campus)
- 4/12 Thursday (12 - 1 p.m.), HSC, Level 3, Rm. 155 (East Campus)
CREATING A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT
- 4/11 Wednesday (1 -2 p.m.), Humanities Building, Rm. 3018 (West Campus)
- 4/19 Thursday (12 - 1 p.m.), HSC, Level 3, Rm. 155 (East Campus)
Upon request workshops will be customized for your department, class or work group.
- Enhancing Communication
- Communication Styles
- Having Respectful & Effective Conversations
- Negotiating Conflict (conflict management style)
- Understanding Conflict
- Tools for Resolving Conflict
- Test Your Knowledge About Conflict - Take the Quiz
Creating a Positive Environment
- How Resilient Are You?
- Working Effectively Together
Ombuds Office Orientations about the office's role & services for:
- Faculty & Staff