What An Ombuds Does
- The Ombuds listens with an open mind.
- The Ombuds helps to resolve problems fairly.
- The Ombuds provides a safe place to voice your concerns and explore options for productive conflict management and resolution.
- The Ombuds supports a safe, respectful and civil community.
- Interview with the Ombudsman by GWISE
- Celebrate OMBUDS MONTH - OCTOBER 2020
When to Use Services
- When you need information or assistance in resolving your concern
- When you are unsure of how to proceed or what options are available
- When you feel your concerns have not been adequately addressed through formal channels
- When you don't know where else to go
Register for October 2020 Online Workshops