What An Ombuds Does
- The Ombuds listens with an open mind.
- The Ombuds helps to resolve problems fairly.
- The Ombuds provides a safe place to voice your concerns and explore options for productive conflict management and resolution.
- The Ombuds supports a safe, productive and civil community.
When to Use Services
- When you need information or assistance in resolving your concern
- When you are unsure of how to proceed or what options are available
- When you feel your concerns have not been adequately addressed through formal channels
- When you don't know where else to go
Come Meet Your Ombudsman
November 20 - 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Hospital, Level 5 - in front of CSEA Office
December 6 - 11:00 am to 1:00 pm