What An Ombuds Does
- The Ombuds listens with an open mind.
- The Ombuds helps to resolve problems fairly.
- The Ombuds provides a safe place to voice your concerns and explore options for productive conflict management and resolution.
- The Ombuds supports a safe, respectful and civil community.
- Interview with the Ombuds by GWISE
When to Use Services
- When you need information or assistance in resolving your concern
- When you are unsure of how to proceed or what options are available
- When you feel your concerns have not been adequately addressed through formal channels
- When you don't know where else to go
Meet Your Ombuds
Ask the Ombuds - Weekly Informal Online Chat Wednesdays @ 1 pm
Appointments with the Ombuds are online via Zoom (phone/video) and in-person, if you are vaccinated. Click here for contact information.
Consult the Resources links for additional information. Resources are available for students, faculty, staff, and administrators. REGISTER below for workshops.
SAVE THE DATE - OCTOBER 14 OMBUDS DAY Exploring options to resolve conflict together