Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Stony Brook receives second endowment
With the help of many dedicated OLLI members who volunteer their time and efforts to make OLLI at Stony Brook one of the finest lifelong learning programs in the nation, director Wayne Holo and the OLLI Advisory Board are pleased to announce that the Bernard Osher Foundation, the "architect" of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute program, has awarded a second endowment to the Stony Brook Foundation to support the University's OLLI program.
For more information about this gift, visit the University's "Happenings" website and read the article, "University Receives Grant to Enhance Lifelong Learning Opportunities".
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Stony Brook University (formerly the Round Table) is open to all retired and semi-retired individuals who are interested in expanding their intellectual horizons in a university setting. Avenues for participation include: peer-taught workshops, lectures, special events, committees, and social activities.
This program is administered by Stony Brook University's School of Professional Development.
Spring 2018 Information
- Online Course Catalog - The most current, up-to-date, searchable online information containing all active OLLI workshops and special events.
- Spring 2018 Workshop Schedule -2 page PDF Schedule of current workshop offerings
- Spring 2018 Bulletin - Includes workshop descriptions, workshop leader names and biographies
- OLLI Office phone numbers - 631.632.OLLI (6554) or 631.632.7063
- Send email to OLLI - firstname.lastname@example.org