Skip Navigation

Graduate Admissions

Individuals holding an undergraduate degree must apply to one of our master's degree programs.Applicants to the MAT programs must have an undergraduate major in the field or a course of study equivalent to such a major, and must have taken the Graduate Record Exam (GRE; general test, not subject test), within the last 5 years. 

At Stony Brook, prospective teachers either apply to the School of Professional Development (SPD) or the Graduate School, depending on their program. Select the appropriate program below for details and an application link.



Login to Edit