HCDS Certificate Courses
Trainee must take two DS/CS core courses: *Requires Python programming background
- CSE 582: Computer Science Fundamentals: Data Structures and Algorithms
- (Alternative) AMS 542/CSE 548: Analysis of Algorithms
- (Alternative) AMS 561/DCS 521: Introduction to Computational and Data Science
- AMS 580: Statistical Learning
- (Alternative) *AMS 520: Machine Learning in Quantitative Finance
- (Alternative) CSE 512: Machine Learning
Trainee must choose 2; at least one must be outside of their home department and not cross-listed.
*Requires Python programming background
CSE 583: Computer Science Fundamentals: Programming Abstractions
AI Focus Courses
Trainee will choose 3 or more. *Denotes Bridge Courses. At most two Bridge Courses can count towards certificate.
*CSE 583: Computer Science Fundamentals: Programming Abstractions