How to apply for the Anthropology M.A. PROgram
Besides completing the online application, applicants will need to provide the following:
- Three letters of recommendation
- CV (formatting guidance from Columbia U)
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if required (see link below)
- A non-refundable application fee
- As part of the application, you will also need to listany faculty member(s) with whom you’d like to work.
- Transcripts are required from all university-level institutions attended (see link below)
Please refer to the Graduate and Health Sciences Admissions website for more detailed information regarding transcripts, TOEFL/IELTS scores, etc.
Note: Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are NOT required
For more information on Stony Brook graduate admission policies, please visit the Graduate and Health Sciences Admissions website.