Master of Arts in Political Science
**Please note that at this time, we are not accepting new applicants for the 2023-24 admissions cycle.**
An innovative program with an emphasis on the psychology of public opinion, attitude change and propaganda. Earn a valuable master’s degree from one of the most respected public universities in the nation, at one of the country’s leading departments of political science, in as little as one year (30 credit hours).
Working closely with internationally recognized scholars in the fields of political psychology, public opinion, and political behavior, you’ll discuss relevant issues in today’s political world:
- Why some Americans resist scientific evidence on climate change
- Fundamental differences between conservatives and liberals in terms of values, morality and basic personality characteristics
- The psychology behind consumer boycotts and protests against specific government actions
Our program addresses these and many other important questions by familiarizing students with basic psychological processes and research methodologies central to the study of contemporary politics.
- Our program may be completed in as little as one year (full time)
- Affordable tuition and financial aid available to those who qualify
- Access to a growing alumni network
- Many of our MA students have been admitted to top ranked PhD programs across the country