Skip Navigation

Academic Concerns

The Student Support Team offers general consultation related to academic areas impacted by personal circumstances. For specific information related to class enrollment, petitions, or academic policy, students should contact their respective advising unit:

Undergraduate College Advising

Academic and Transfer Advising Services

College of Engineering and Applied Sciences



Honors College

University Scholars

Academic Advising