About myResearch Grants
What is myResearch Grants?
myResearch Grants is an electronic gateway for the submission, review, approval and tracking of funding proposals and related
budgets for research at our institution. The Office of Sponsored Programs maintains
all information regarding grant and contract applications, budgets and on-going annual
adjustments to research funding using this system.
myResearch Grants provides a flexible, scalable and configurable electronic grants management and System-to-System
(S2S) proposal-submission solution that can be used to simplify sponsored project
life cycle processes while meeting sponsor and institutional compliance requirements.
This module provides a platform for:
- Robust, transparent and flexible workflow
- Electronic proposal routing for internal review and approval, credit distribution,
notifications and error checking
- Budgeting capability
- System-to-system proposal submission for most Grants.gov applications
- Integration and sharing of information between other myResearch modules.
myResearch Grants is an integrated electronic system allowing multiple users to access the same funding
proposal record online for both updating and review. In addition, up-to-date reporting
using a number of different querying factors is available at any time.
Benefits of using myResearch Grants include:
- Standardizes budget preparation and review
- Minimizes sponsored research review time
- Opportunity coverage for NIH, NSF, DoD, and more
- Eliminates redundant data entry and improves collaboration between sponsored research
- Expedites award setup and improves financial accuracy
- Transparent award change management
- Ensures consistent processes and timely reminders to researchers and staff for pending
- Provides management visibility into research portfolio demographics and financial
- Management of budgets, milestones, contract terms, sub-recipients, and compliance