How to Schedule an Appointment
- Visit our online scheduling system, Navigate.
- Log onto the system using your NetID and password.
- Click on the BLUE BOX that says "Get Advising/Tutoring"
- Follow the prompts on the screen to schedule your appointment.
- When you get to the "Time Select" screen, you can scroll through the upcoming weeks by clicking the blue arrow at the top of the schedule.
- When you get to the confirmation page, please use the box on the bottom left to let your tutor know what you would like to work on during your appointment. Then, click the "Confirm Appointment" button.
The schedule will open on Monday, February 3rd at 9:30am.
From Monday, February 3rd until Friday, February 7th at 4pm, you will only be able to see one week of availability. All appointments made will be converted into weekly appointments by the end of the week. You will be limited to 1 skill-based appointment and 3 course-based appointments per week. (Limit 1 appointment per course for the first week the schedule is open.)
On February 7th at 4:45pm, you will be able to see the entire semester of availability and will be able to book one-time appointments. You will also no longer be limited to 1 appointment per course.