How to Cancel an Appointment
- Log onto Navigate using your NetID and password, or open your Navigate app.
- On the main menu, click on "Appointments."
- On your upcoming appointments list, select the appointment you'd like to cancel.
- The appointment details box will pop up. Click the "Cancel Appointment" button on the bottom of the page. If you are a member of a group appointment, this WILL NOT cancel the entire appointment. It will only cancel YOUR attendance to the appointment.
- Select a reason for cancelling the appointment. If you would like, you can add a message for your tutor. Then select "Mark as Cancelled."
- You must cancel your appointment at least 5 hours before the start of the appointment to avoid a "no show" penalty.
- After 2 "no-shows", all of your appointments will be cancelled and access to making appointments will be removed.
- If you frequently cancel appointments, even if it is at least 5 hours in advance, the ASTC reserves the right to remove you from future appointments in order to make them available to other students.