Skill-Based Peer Tutoring
Skill-based peer tutors help their peers develop and enhance their academic success techniques in areas such as time management, studying, learning strategies, academic goal setting, and using campus resources. They do not tutor specific courses, but instead tutor students on academic success strategies and behaviors that can be used in any class.
YOU HAVE TWO WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Stop by the Academic Success & Tutoring Center at any of the following times:
- Tuesday, September 5th between 4pm - 6pm
- Friday, September 8th between 12pm - 2pm
- Tuesday, September 12th between 4pm - 6pm
- Friday, September 15th between 1pm - 3pm
2. Schedule a one-on-one appointment through NAVIGATE Student. Available appointment times will be posted on Navigate on Tuesday, September 5th at 9:30am.
- Are you an undergraduate student who would like help finding new techniques for approaching your coursework?
- Do you want to create a realistic study schedule?
- Are you tired of cramming for exams?
- Do you find yourself forgetting new class information quickly?
- Would you like help finding better study strategies so you don't rely on rereading your notes and textbook over and over?