Online Instruction Resources
Our Blackboard template has updated resources for Fall 2020:
- The Learning Modules Tool in Blackboard can be useful for online instruction. It can contain learning resources as well as activities and assignments. The Learning Modules tool gives students the opportunity to review content and assignments in a particular order. Once the content is viewed, the student can navigate back through items they wish to review. Before making the switch, review the differences between a folder and module structure. Please note: Do not add a Module Page to your Learning Module.
Student IT Guide:
- On your course site's Blackboard Menu you will see a link to our Student IT Guide. Be sure to direct students here if they need assistance with technology.
To find out more about online learning, students can visit the site: How Online Learning Works
Links to Additional Resources:
- Discipline Specific Resources for Teaching Online Lab and Lecture Courses
- Echo 360
- Zoom Support
If you need additional support:
- Email us to schedule a consultation with an Instructional Designer
- Email us if you have a question about one of our tools such as Blackboard, Echo 360, or Zoom
- Join us for an upcoming workshop or Online Teaching Certificate course!
Last updated: 3/11/2021