Skip Navigation

Revocable Permit/Forms for Facilities Usage

The use of University facilities by vendors, licensees, or Permittees for commercial and non-commercial Covered Activities shall be accomplished pursuant to a Revocable Permit. This page illustrates procedures and forms specific to the use of University Space by outside entities. The below offers general information. For specific questions, please contact Carol Maher at / 631-632-6229 or Mary La Corte at / 631-632-9849.