The Procurement Office strives to ensure the success of the University in fulfilling its mission of world-renowned education, research and healthcare by providing integrity and quality procurement services including accurate, timely and proficient Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Shipping & Receiving and Property Control services to the campus community. As an agency of the State of New York as well as the recipient of numerous federal funds we are here to help you navigate the rules and restrictions associated with purchases made with your funding.
- View the 2019-2020 LAPSING FUNDS CALENDAR
- Read about WolfMart 360 Updates here!
- Purchasing MOU, effective Feb 7th, 2020
- State Lapsing Funds Calendar
- Find a Procurement Expert!
- State Purchasing
- State Commodity Assignments
- Research Purchasing
- Research Commodity Assigments
- Central Receiving
- Mail Services
- Property Control
- Project Sunlight
- WolfMart Training
- Credit Card Programs
- Travel & Expense
- View the latest Procurement Newsletter
- Campus Phone Directory
- Campus Wireless Equipment Policy