In The Spotlight
Need help on your taxes?
GSO Tax Clinics Start Feb 21st
Postdocs with questions on how to file taxes, particularly international postdocs uncertain about the U.S. tax system, are cordially invited to the free tax clinics sponsored by the Graduate Student Organization. A qualified tax accountant is available during these drop-in hours, typically 10am-2pm on certain weekdays until tax day, to answer questions about tax filing.
GSO is also sponsoring a special deal for free tax prep for international students and postdocs, first come, first served.
News & Announcements
- OPA Update: February 9, 2018
- Registration extended for NIH K99/R00 Grantwriting Workshop on Tues, Feb 13
- Help annual data reporting to NSF! Please complete the Postdoc & Research Scientist Info Form
- OPA Update: January 19, 2018
- Congrats to winners for best talk at SBU Postdoc Spotlight!
- OPA Update: September 27, 2017