Campus Parking and Transportation Resources
Table of Contents
- Obtaining An temporary Accessible Parking Permit On Campus
- Obtaining An Accessible Parking Permit From Local Township or City
- Requesting Para Transportation
To request a temporary accessibility parking permit to be used for up to 30 days , you may fill out online employee accommodation request form to submit the request to OEA.
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook Medicine, and LISVH employees, may submit there request to:
Contact your Township or DOT for an application for “Disabled Parking Permit” or go online for an application for “Disability Parking Permit” within your township.
- Print out the application for the town you are a resident in & fill out information
- Bring the application to your health care provider and they will fill out their part
- Once completed by your health care provider, bring all paperwork to your town. You will need a valid NYS Driver’s License
- They will process your application, and if approved, you will receive your permit