Skip Navigation

Campus Parking and Transportation Resources 

Table of Contents


Temporary accessibility parking permit on campus

To request a temporary accessibility parking permit to be used for up to 30 days , you may fill out online employee accommodation request form to submit the request to OEA. 

Stony Brook University, Stony Brook Medicine, and LISVH employees, may submit there request to:

Natalie Mertens
ADA Specialist
Phone: 631-632-6280

Fax: 631-632-9428

Process of request for an accessibility permit within local township


Contact your Township or DOT for an application for “Disabled Parking Permit” or go online for an application for “Disability Parking Permit” within your township.  

NYS Disability Parking Permit Resources

  1. Print out the application for the town you are a resident in & fill out information
  2. Bring the application to your health care provider and they will fill out their part
  3. Once completed by your health care provider, bring all paperwork to your town. You will need a valid NYS Driver’s License
  4. They will process your application, and if approved, you will receive your permit

Process of request for Para Transportation



  1. Fill out the Para Transit Request form
  2. Email completed form to John Guarnieri( ) and Carol Coyle( ) in Transportation.