News and Announcements
- Congratulations to our 2021 Korean Studies scholarship winners, Elize Dangelis, Martin Kordas, Junyu Liang, Bingrui Ye, and Cynthia Zhu!
- Spring 2022 Korean Studies Courses are available now!
- Congratulations to our 2021 Graduate Scholarship awardees, Ms. Ji Yea Kim (Ph. D. student in Linguistics) and Ms. Amy Kahng (Ph.D. student in Arts)!
- Congratulations to our 6th Korean Speech Contest winners, Sally Liu, Damon Damaskos, Brandon Wan, Wenwen Zheng, Kaylee Hotaling!
- Congratulations to our KTE scholarship winners, Yeon Ko, Cynthia Zhu, Christina Bennet!
- The new B.A. program in Korean Teacher Education Certification is available for Undergraduate students
Spring 2022 Events
- Feb. 23 (W)@8pm: Professional Development Seminar I
- Feb. 25 (F): Deadline to register for Korean Speech Contest
- March 1 (T): Deadline for Faculty-led Summer Study Abroad to Korea
- March 3 (Th)@8pm: Professional Development Seminar II
- March 15 (T): Deadline for 2022 Graduate Scholarship Application
- March 24 (Th)@8pm: Professional Development Seminar III
- April 8 (F)@2pm: Korean Speech Contest