Academic advisors help you select courses you need to graduate on time and launch your dream career.
You should talk to an advisor when:
- Selecting courses in your major for next semester
- Planning your academic career
- Considering changes to your major, minor or concentration
- Dropping, using the GPNC option or withdrawing from courses in your major
- Contemplating career paths to see how we can help you achieve your goals
- Facing major academic, personal, family or medical issues, including Academic Judiciary proceedings