The Spirit of Stony Brook Alumni Network
The Spirit of Stony Brook Alumni Network serves current and former members of the marching and/or pep band. The Spirit of Stony Brook helps to promote a vibrant, spirited, and prideful Stony Brook University community through the establishment and entrenchment of deeply seeded campus traditions, such as performances at athletic events, major campus events, and university celebrations. The alumni network seeks to provide resources to the band , host networking events and celebrations for group members, and help to promote the continued growth and success of the organization.
Sean Hoffman '12 '14
Courtney Ladowski '15
Patricia Ng, MD '08 '12
Megan Spicer '12
Luis Tobin '17
NewsRead More News
- 19MarStony Brook Alumni Virtual Book Club: "A Woman of No Importance" by Sonia PurnellJoin our virtual book club as we begin our next book: "A Woman of No Importance" by Sonia Purnell...
- 23MarStony Brook Alumni Virtual 5K RunGetting ready for race season? Trying to be more active in the new year? Sign up for our virtual 5K and run wherever you want, whenever you ...
- 31Mar10th Annual Students and Alumni Networking MixerNeed Career Advice, or want to share yours? Register today to share your story, or get career advice....
Links and ResourcesContribute To the SBU Athletic Band Alumni Award
Explore All Chapters & Groups
- New England - Boston Alumni Chapter
- NYC Alumni Chapter
- New Jersey Alumni Chapter
- Northern California Alumni Chapter
- Washington, DC Alumni Chapter
- The Spirit of Stony Brook Alumni Group
- College of Business MBA Alumni Network
- Alumni Networking
- Black & Latino Alumni Network
- South Asian Alumni Network
- The Founders Alumni Group
- LGBTQ Alumni Group
- Student Ambassador Alumni Network
- Public Policy Alumni Network
- Renaissance School of Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Social Welfare
- School of Nursing
- School of Health Technology Management