The Spirit of Stony Brook Alumni Network
The Spirit of Stony Brook Alumni Network serves current and former members of the marching and/or pep band. The Spirit of Stony Brook helps to promote a vibrant, spirited, and prideful Stony Brook University community through the establishment and entrenchment of deeply seeded campus traditions, such as performances at athletic events, major campus events, and university celebrations. The alumni network seeks to provide resources to the band , host networking events and celebrations for group members, and help to promote the continued growth and success of the organization.
Sean Hoffman '12 '14
Courtney Ladowski '15
Patricia Ng, MD '08 '12
Megan Spicer '12
Luis Tobin '17
NewsRead More News
- 24AprThe Spirit of Stony Brook: In ConcertThe Spirit of Stony Brook cordially invites you to the Inaugural Spring Concert for an unforgettable evening of music and spirit! Don’t mi...
- 27AprSpirit of Stony Brook Alumni-Student MixerJoin your fellow Spirit of Stony Brook alumni for a celebration with this year's graduating seniors....
- 24JunAnnual Scholarship Golf ClassicLast year's outing sold out weeks before we were set to tee off! Don't miss your chance to join us this year!...
- 5OctHomecomingSave the Date for Homecoming 2019....
Links and ResourcesContribute To the SBU Athletic Band Alumni Award
Explore All Chapters & Groups
- New England - Boston Alumni Chapter
- NYC Alumni Chapter
- New Jersey Alumni Chapter
- Northern California Alumni Chapter
- Washington, DC Alumni Chapter
- The Spirit of Stony Brook Alumni Group
- College of Business MBA Alumni Network
- Alumni Networking
- Black & Latino Alumni Network
- The Founders Alumni Group
- LGBTQ Alumni Group
- Student Ambassador Alumni Network
- Public Policy Alumni Network
- Renaissance School of Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Social Welfare
- School of Nursing
- School of Health Technology Management