Kathleen M. Byington serves as Senior Vice President for Administration.
David J. Gray serves as the Interim Vice President for Budget and Financial Planning.
This office is responsible for overseeing the planning and management of the following
• Facilities & Services
• Faculty Student Association
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Human Resources
• Labor Relations
• University Police
Our leadership team includes:
• Lyle Gomes serves as the Vice President for Finance
Heather Montague serves as the Interim Associate Vice President for Financial Planning & Analysis
• Dean Tufts serves as the Vice President for Facilities & Services
• Lynn Johnson serves as the Vice President for Human Resource Services and Employee
and Labor Relations
Lawrence Zacarese serves as the Vice President for Enterprise Risk Management
• Van Sullivan serves as the Executive Director of the Faculty Student Association
Budget Management Message - May 2020
Click here to read the Budget Management Message
Hiring Hold Update
Click here to read the Hiring Hold Message
Click here for the 2020-2021 Hiring Process Flow
Click here for the 2020-2021 PCR Form
Click here to view Hiring Hold FAQs
Click here for the Expenditure Exemption Guidelines
Click here for the Expenditure Exemption Process Flow
Click here for the 2020-2021 Expenditure Exemption Form
Click here to view Expenditure Exemption FAQs
Be an effective and efficient organization.
• Use well documented and repeatable processes
• Rationalize our organizational structure and staffing
Become a valued expert resource.
• Establish a trusted relationship with our customers
• Create clear expectations for customer service and meet them every time
• Delight our customers with creative solutions to unique problems
Be a great place to work.
• Support the professional development of all staff
• Connect our staff to the exciting opportunities unique to working at Stony Brook
Establish metrics to monitor our performance.