What An Ombuds Does
- The Ombuds listens with an open mind.
- The Ombuds helps to resolve problems fairly.
- The Ombuds provides a safe place to voice your concerns and explore options for productive conflict management and resolution.
- The Ombuds supports a safe, respectful and civil community.
- Interview with the Ombuds by GWISE
When to Use Services
- When you need information or assistance in resolving your concern
- When you are unsure of how to proceed or what options are available
- When you feel your concerns have not been adequately addressed through formal channels
- When you don't know where else to go
Meet Your Ombuds
Ask the Ombuds - Weekly Informal Online Chat Wednesdays @ 1 pm
REGISTER for Online Fall Workshops
FLYER for Online Fall Workshops
Appointments with the Ombuds are online via Zoom, telephone and in-person, if you are vaccinated. Click here for contact information.
Consult the Resources links for additional information. Resources are available for students, faculty, staff, and administrators. REGISTER below for workshops.