First-Year Spring 102 Seminars
In their second semester, students choose from among a set of diverse one-credit seminars taught by expert faculty members which delve into topics connected with their College's theme.
In choosing your 102 seminar, you might consider any or all of the following:
• What are your academic interests?
• Would you like to meet faculty from a specific academic discipline?
• Do any of the seminar topics align with your research or career goals?
• Do any of the seminar topics intrigue you?
• Use this as an opportunity to explore an idea, project or topic.
Note that the most updated scheduling information for these courses is available via SOLAR.