First-Year Spring 102 Seminars
In their second semester, students choose from among a set of diverse one-credit seminars
taught by expert faculty members which delve into topics connected with their College's
Click on the Colleges to the left to view Spring 102 Seminars.
In choosing your 102 seminar, you might consider any or all of the following:
• What are your academic interests?
• Would you like to meet faculty from a specific academic discipline?
• Do any of the seminar topics align with your research or career goals?
• Do any of the seminar topics intrigue you?
• Use this as an opportunity to explore an idea, project or topic.
Note that the most updated scheduling information for these courses is available via SOLAR.