The Main Office is open M-F from 8:00am-4:15pm. Please contact us for any information that you do not find on our web page. To receive a prompt response, please contact the person appropriate for your question. In particular, all inquiries regarding undergraduate courses should be directed to Diane Diaferia.
- Director of Undergraduate Program: Dominik Schneble
- Astronomy Undergraduate Advisor: Mike Zingale
- Assistant Director of Undergraduate Program: Diane Diaferia
Send all graduate admissions inquiries to Matt Dawber .
- Director of Graduate Program: Matt Dawber
- Assistant Director of Graduate Program: Don Sheehan
- MAT Program Director: Robert McCarthy
- Chair: Chang Kee Jung
- Department Administrator/ATC: Nathan Leoce-Schappin
- Director of Laboratories: Frank Chin
- Lead Business Officer/Grant Manager: Jin Bentley
- Grant Manager: Vicki Grove
- Building Manager: Rich Berscak
Department Central Receiving is in S-177 and currently managed by Richard Berscak. You can reach Mr. Berscak at 631-632-8042 or by email. The Shipping and Receiving Hours currently are 10:00am -12:00pm and 1:00 pm - 2:30pm.
Safety Warden's Project
Department Safety Wardens' Project consists of 24 staff and faculty members who have been trained to participate in emergency preparedness within the building. The program is managed by Frank Chin, who can be reached at 631-632-8090 or by email.