Find Out What's New in Dining This Fall
The new Fall 2017 dining program is bringing many positive changes to students. The mission of the dining program is to build community by enabling students to integrate living and learning, supporting a diverse and inclusive campus and creating opportunities for a well-balanced and engaged lifestyle. Our culinary values include made-from-scratch cooking, fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables, minimally processed foods and healthier options.
New for Fall 2017
- Freeze on retail prices on the same items from last year . No price increase on door prices at Dine-In.
- Guest passes are included with all Unlimited Meal Plans.
- Pilot meal exchange program for students with an Unlimited Meal Plan living in Roth or Tabler Quads to use a meal swipe at Roth Cafe once per day.
- For those with special dietary needs, Oasis offers allergen friendly entrees and sides at East Side Dining and West Side Dining (a nut sensitive location).
- Halal and Kosher options are now available at dine-in too!
- New programs and events – Farmers Markets, Chef's Table, International Nights, Wellness events, Specialty Menu nights.
Retail Dining Changes
Many of the dining retail concepts have changed to bring more variety and value to students.
- Roth Cafe is now a retail location offering Subway®, Smash N' Shake (freshly made grill offerings), Tuscan Bistro (Italian specialties) and Fuze Pan Asian Express (hot entrees and noodle bowls).
- SAC Food Court now offers a self-serve salad bar, barbecue, stir-fry and more.
- New at Tabler Cafe and HDV/GLS Center, Hampton Coffee Company and Bagel Express, two local Long Island vendors. The HDV/GLS Center will also offer Hershey’s hand-scooped ice cream, shakes and sundaes and Tabler Cafe will offer flatbread pizzas.
Faculty Student Association