- Scratch Cooking- House-roasted meats, hand-rolled dough, fresh-baked pastries, house-made salsa, and more.
- Produce Centric- Focus on fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables, including lots of leafy greens, and combinations of colorful fruits.
- Whole Foods- Whole, minimally processed foods, including fruits, vegetables, and whole and intact grains.
- Sustainable Solutions- Cage-free eggs, non-GMO dairy, antibiotic-free chicken, sustainable seafood, local/organic produce (when available), and fair trade coffee.
- A la Minute Cooking Techniques- Fresh, small batch cooking, just before service to ensure the best quality and eating experience.
- Food Safety- The highest standards of food safety through stringent safety and sanitation procedures, regular employee training, and HACCP compliance.
- Cultural Diversity- Celebrate culinary heritage through traditional cooking techniques as well as modified healthier adaptations.
- Dietary Preferences- Meal options accommodate a wide range of tastes and dietary needs including vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-sensitive, etc.
- Culinary Certification- Training our staff to master their techniques and crafts through regular learning and development initiatives.
Local Vendors- Reducing our carbon footprint through primary vendor purchases from the tri state