FORMER Director, Center for Study of Working Class Life
- Introduction to Economics
- Marxist Political Economy
- Labor Economics
- Class Structure of the United States
- "Six Points on Class," in Monthly Review, 58, 3, July-august 2006.
- Executive Producer, "Meeting Face to Face: the Iraq-U.S. Labor Solidarity Tour."
- "Class as a Question in Economics," in John Russo and Sherry Linkon (eds.) New Working-Class Studies, Cornell University Press, 2005.
- What's Class Got to Do with it? American Society in the Twenty-first Century, (editor) Cornell University Press, 2004.
- The Working Class Majority: America's Best Kept Secret, Cornell University Press, 2000.
- "Qualitative and Quantitative Methods: A New Design for Introductory Economics," (with William Dawes), The American Economist, 44(2), Fall 2000.
- "Teaching to Student Values in the Early Nineties," Review of Radical Political Economics, 1992.
- Religion and Economic Justice, (editor) Temple University Press, 1991.
Grants, Honors, and Awards
- State University Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching, 1991
- President's Award for Excellence in Teaching, 1991