Director of Stony Brook Center for Game Theory
- Game Theory
- Industrial Organization
- Strategic Thinking
- Statistics and Probability
- "A Non-Diagonal Value on a Reproducing Space," Mathematics of Operations Research, Vol. 2, 331-337, 1977.
- "The Partition Value," (with A. Neyman) Mathematics of Operations Research, Vol. 4, 236-264, 1979.
- "Demand Compatible Equitable Cost-Sharing Prices," (with L. Mirman) Mathematics of Operations Research, Vol. 7, 40-56, 1982.
- "The Determination of the Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms," (with D. Samet) Econometrica, Vol. 50, 8985-909, 1982.
- "Fees versus Royalties and the Private Value of a Patent," (with M. Kamien) Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 101, 471-491, 1986.
- "The Value of Information in a Strategic Conlict," (with M. Kamien, and S. Zamir) Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 2, 129-153, 1990.
- "Incentive-Compatible Cost-Allocation Schemes," (with David Schmeidler), Journal of Economic Theory, 1994.
- "A Model of Multiproduct Price Competition," (with Amparo Urbano and Junichi Watanabe), Journal of Economic Theory, 1997.
- "Modest Advertising Signals Strength," (with R. Orzach, and P. Overgard) Rand Journal of Economics, Vol. 33, 340-358, 2002.
- "General Licensing Schemes for a Cost-Reducing Innovation," (with D. Sen) Games and Economic Behavior,, Vol. 59, 163-186, 2007.
- Associate Editor, Games and Economic Behavior, 1990-1992.
- Associate Editor, International Journal of Game Theory, 1991-1994.
- Organizer, Summer Game Theory Conference, 1990 - Present.