- Speaker’s Series: Presentations from faculty with various expertise (business, the humanities); professional leaders, artists.
- Curriculum Changes: Incorporation of humanistic concerns (ethics, morality, responsibility, subjectivity, artistic creativity) into existing courses, as appropriate.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Courses: Establishment of new courses on the interaction of business education and humanities.
- Emphasis and support of research on business ethics and morality issues: corporate versus personal.
- Emphasis and support of research on the role of art and artistic creativity in contemporary business : quality of experience versus quality of service, impact on marketing.
- Movie Nights: Discussion of business situations via fictional stories from films, providing opportunities for exploring ethical situations.