dummy text for mobile image view


Former SBU Students

Former Stony Brook students previously enrolled in classes and seeking rematriculation must contact the Registrar's Office at (631) 632-6175 or . You are also advised to contact the Academic and Transfer Advising Services Office at (631) 632-7082 or to discuss coursework needed for completion of your degree requirements. Please do not file a new application for admission to the University.

Students who withdrew from the University prior to registering for courses must file a new application for admission and be reevaluated by the Admissions Committee.

Any admitted student, whether first-year or transfer, who withdraws and cancels their enrollment prior to the semester start via the SOLAR System must re-apply through the Undergraduate Admissions Office if they intend to return to the University. Admission will be based on availability and students are not guaranteed acceptance for a future semester.