Food and drink
Places to eat
On campus (see this map):
- Jasmine (open only on Friday 10/11) : Asian cuisines in the conference location.
- East side dining: Cafeteria food with a variety of options.
- Student Activity Center: Cafeteria food with a variety of options.
Off campus within walking distance:
- Green Tea (map): Authentic Chinese food located right across the train station.
- Green Cactus (map): Family-owned Mexican resturant.
Places to eat and drink
Port Jefferson (~ 4.5 miles from campus) houses a number of bars and cafes. Here are some recommendations:
- Barito Tacos and Cocktails (map)
- Tommy's Place (map)
- The Pie (map)
- Local's (map)
- Tiger Lily Cafe (map, closes at 6pm)