- Robert B. CatellChairman, I-GIT Advisory Board; Chairman, Advanced Energy Research and Technology Center (AERTC) ;Chairman, National Offshore Wind Research and Technology CenterBackground:
Mr. Catell brings to the I-GIT Board over 60+ years in the Gas Research and Gas Utility Management field and is a member of numerous, prestigious boards.
- Katherine L. BodenSenior Vice presdient of Gas Operations, Consolidated Edison Company of New York (Con Ed)Background:
Ms. Boden has over 30 years of experience in utility operations at Con Edison – twenty in electric underground distribution and eleven in natural gas.
- John BrucknerPresident, National Grid New YorkBackground:
With over 35+ years at National Grid, Mr. Bruckner has held a number of positions with increasing responsibility, including division manager for electric design and construction, Director of Transmission and Distribution Project Management, President of Long Island Transmission and Distribution and Senior Vice President of US Electric Operations.
- William ReedPresident and CEO, Danskammer Energy, LLCBackground:
Mr. Reed oversees the 535 megawatt Danskammer plant operations which provides power to 500,000 Hudson Valley homes and businesses and also manages Danskammer’s efforts to repower its Newburgh, NY facility.
- Ponisseril SomasundaranLaVon Duddleson Krumb Endowed Chair Professor of Mineral Engineering, Columibia UniversityBackground:
Dr. Somasundaran has extensive reaesrch expertise in surface and colloid chemistry of minerals, materials, polymers and microbes, molecular interactions at surfaces using advanced spectroscopy. He has been a member of the National Academy of Engineering since 1985.