Stony Brook Experts
an online search tool for members of the media to identify experts at Stony Brook
Eric Rashba is an expert in the evaluation and management of all arrhythmia conditions. His clinical practice focuses on atrial fibrillation management, including ablation and stroke prevention, device therapy for cardiac arrhythmias, and extraction of chronically implanted pacemaker and defibrillator leads. Research interests include new mechanisms of QT prolongation, and prediction and prevention of sudden cardiac death.
- Medical School, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency, Strong Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine
- Research, Strong Memorial Hospital,
- Fellowship, Tufts - New England Medical Center, Electrophysiology
- Fellowship, Tufts - New England Medical Center, IM-Cardiology