Stony Brook Experts
an online search tool for members of the media to identify experts at Stony Brook
Dr. Sritha Rajupet is a triple-board-certified physician in the fields of family medicine, preventive medicine and public health, and clinical informatics. She combines her passion for patient care and teaching with strategic planning for population health-based interventions using robust data sets, research, and quality improvement initiatives. She is actively involved in the development of integrative care delivery and payment models as well as the execution of population-based projects focused on improving value-based care to vulnerable and underserved communities.
- Fellowship, Interdisciplinary Women’s Health, Northwell Health
- Residency, Preventive Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Residency, Family Medicine, Institute for Family Health
- MPH, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- MD, St. Matthews University School of Medicine