Office of Technology Licensing and Industry Relations is hosting
SCHEDULE YOUR 1:1 TODAY WITH AN SBU TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER COACH!
The Office of Technology Licensing and Industry Relations is offering office hours for Stony Brook faculty, post-docs and graduate students to consult with one of our licensing team members on topics ranging from intellectual property protection to commercialization of your technology innovations.
Bring your questions! Various topics may include:
- Existing IP questions
- Recent innovations
- Letters of support for grant applications
- Invention disclosure process
- Evaluation & patent filing process
- Partnering and Licensing process
- Software and copyrights
- Start-up formation and campus resources
- Technology development resources
- IP questions and intellectual property management plans
- Royalty distribution
Other topics welcome!
Virtual Office Hours: by appointment only.
Schedule your appointment here ( Wednesdays, 1:00 - 2:30pm). If none of the time-slots work for your schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Note: Please do not include any confidential information in the calendar link