Skip Navigation

Changes to VA Benefits Application

New Students


Please Note, depending on your benefits chapter, some documents may differ. The required forms for each chapter are shown below.



Transfer Students

If you are collecting VA benefits at another college, you need to complete the VA form 22-1995 . Change of program or place of training and any other documentation under the chapter below, which you qualify for.

Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the required forms. You can obtain the Acrobat Reader plug-in for free from the Adobe web site. Click on the icon below to download the required plug-in.