The Division of Student Affairs is committed to becoming a strengths-based organization in order to help our staff align our individual experiences and talents with our division’s mission, purpose and strategic initiatives so every interaction we have is authentic and sustainable. Through this, we hope to inspire your individual, team, and manager growth and development in order for us to be our best selves at work, optimize engagement and achieve organizational excellence.
What is Strengths?
Using CliftonStrengths will help you discover and develop your greatest talents. Participating in CliftonStrengths enables you to measure your talents -- your natural patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving -- and categorizes them into 4 domains and 34 talent themes. Getting involved with Strengths will empower our managers, maximize our employee performance and, in the process, boost our productivity and morale. Our goal is to have you:
- Discover what you naturally do best
- Learn how to develop your greatest talents into strengths
- Maximize your potential through strengths
Events and Initiatives
- Introduction to Strengths Workshops
- Team Workshops
- Manager Workshops
- Strengths Domains Brown Bag Lunch Series
- Strengths Through a Multicultural Lens
- Strengths Article Conversations
- Leading with Strengths Through Uncertain Times
- Student Affairs Retreats
- Individual Coaching Sessions
- CliftonStrengths Online Talent Assessment
- CliftonStrengths Themes: Quick Reference
- The Science of CliftonStrengths
- The CliftonStrengths Podcast
- CliftonStrengths Articles and Videos
- Resiliency Through CliftonStrengths: Career Wellbeing -- Called to Coach
- CliftonStrengths Coaching
- CliftonStrengths Articles
- Buy Gallup’s Bestselling Books
Activities and Worksheets
Click below for our interactive activities and workshops.
How To Get Involved
Interested in taking the CliftonStrengths Assessment?