Skip Navigation

Reporting Discrimination or Sexual Misconduct

Report It logo

You may report an allegation of discrimination, including sexual misconduct, directly to OEA.   You do not need to first discuss an incident with a supervisor, manager, dean or department or anyone else prior to accessing any of the reporting options below. 

Far Beyond Flag

Reporting Allegations of Sexual Misconduct

Sex and/or Gender- based Discrimination

If you are in immediate danger contact University Police at 333 from a campus phone or 631-632-3333 from a non-campus phone. If you are not on campus, contact 911 for your local police. Please visit Sexual Misconduct Resource  website and click "Call Now" on the top right corner to check the phone numbers. If you are not in immediate danger, you may submit your report online by clicking the links below:


The University takes all allegations of discriminatoin, including sexual misconduct, seriously.   OIDE is a neutral fact-finding office charged with conducting equitalbe investigation of alleged incidents of discrimination.

  More Information on the Complaint Investigation Process  

Looking for the ReportIt. or another training program?   As part of the University's commmittment to prevention of gender discrimination and sexual misconduct, online and in-person programs are available for student, faculty and staff.

More Information on  Training, Prevention and Awareness Programming