IRPE has responsibilities to:
- assure data quality
- maintain official university statistics
- collect and analyze institutional data for decision support
- conduct research studies on the issues of special interest
- respond to national and international surveys about the institution
- respond to internal and external data requests
News & Announcements
Planning & Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Research, Planning & Effectiveness supports the University’s efforts in monitoring progress on the Strategic Plan by developing, maintaining, and communicating key metrics.
Five Key Questions for Institutional Effectiveness
- What are we doing?
- Why are we doing it?
- How well are we doing it?
- How do we know?
- How do we use results to improve?