Center for Clean Water Technology Alumni
The Center for Clean Water Technology celebrates our diverse group of alumni and is proud to highlight some of their accomplishments after concluding their research with the Center.
- Dr. Patricia ClydePh.D. Marine Science (2021)
- Max GrabinskiM.S. Civil Engineering (2017)
Currently working as a Water Resources Engineer for the consulting firm H2M architects + engineers, focusing on public water supply, treatment, and distribution projects. Involved in the piloting, design, and installation of new wellhead treatment systems, including UV advanced oxidation process (AOP) systems, for the removal of the emerging contaminants 1,4-dioxane and PFAS from Long Island groundwater supply wells.
- Dr. Molly GraffamPh.D. Marine Science (2020)
Currently working as a Water Resource Geochemical Specialist with Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Dr. Kylie LangloisPh.D. Marine Science (2020)
Currently working as a Senior Research Technician at Southern California Coastal Water Research Project (SCCWRP)
- Jeanette LeeM.S. Marine Science (2017)
Currently working as a UX Architect with Esri in Los Angeles County, CA
- Dr. Sarah LotfikatouliPh.D. Civil Engineering (2022)
Currently working at Orenco Systems as a Post Sales Engineer in the Systems Engineering and Sales departments.
- Dr. Samantha NyerPh.D. Marine Science (2020)
Currently working as a Physical Scientist with the Environmental Review Team at EPA Region 2 Division of Strategic Programs
- Dr. Zahra Maleki ShahrakiPh.D. Civil Engineering (2022)
Currently working as a Water Resources Engineer in the California Water Resources Branch at Geosyntec