Entrepreneur’s Recipe for Success
- Find your passion. What drives you?
- Establish a plan. Break it down to goals, action steps and very specific desired results.
- Identify your High Impact - High Income talents and strengths, and use them.
- Surround yourself with a diverse and talented team that shares your passion.
- Establish a high level Mastermind.
- Learn to Delegate. Find people that play at what you work at.
- Be a leader. Take all the responsibility and share all the credit.
- Embrace creativity and imagination.
- Do not be disheartened by your First Attempt In Learning or a temporary F-A-I-L.
- Celebrate all your successes, even the small ones.
By Jeff Schwartz of CBA