The Winter Sessions Website lists all of the Winter courses offered by other departments as well as the calendars and other important information. SPD is offering one course for the Winter Session, which is CEX 537 Employee Learning and Development. This hybrid (on-campus and online) course will be part of a Winter Institute, combining classroom instruction with lectures and other activities. Details will be posted November 7.
Current and Recent Terms
The Summer Sessions Website lists all of the Summer courses as well as the calendars and other important information. The complete descriptions for CEI 565 Music and Society, a special topics course, are available on this webpage.
- All SPD Courses (PDF) — Includes all in-person and online courses. Updated 1/13/14.
- On-Campus Courses (PDF) — SPD face-to-face courses for Spring. Updated 1/13/14.
- Online Courses (PDF) — SPD Online courses for Spring. Updated 1/13/14.
- 10-week, On-campus Courses (PDF) — 10-week Educational Leadership courses for Spring. Updated on 12/16/13
- Course Descriptions are searchable in SOLAR and viewable here as a PDF.