The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Stony Brook University (formerly the Round Table) is open to all retired and semi-retired individuals who are interested in expanding their intellectual horizons in a university setting. Avenues for participation include: peer-taught workshops, lectures, special events, committees, and social activities.
This program is administered by Stony Brook University's School of Professional Development.
Spring 2016 Information
Applications to lead a workshop for the Spring 2016 semester are CLOSED. Deadline for completion was Friday, October 30, 2015.
Spring Semester Dates
- OLLI's 2016 Spring Semester workshops are scheduled to begin Monday, February 15 and end Friday, May 6.
- Spring Break will be observed Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 18. There will be no workshops offered during Spring Break.
- Watch for information on Spring 2016 registration dates to be published soon.
Fall 2015 Information
Fall Semester Dates
- Fall semester at OLLI began on Monday, September 14 and will end on Friday, December 4.
- Thanksgiving break will be observed Monday, November 23 through Friday, November 27. There will be no workshops offered during Thanksgiving break.
Members should be sure to watch their email and visit the OLLI website often for details and updates.
Schedules and Catalogs
- Fall 2015 Workshop Schedule - Lists workshop by day and time, 2 pages (*PDF)
- Online Course Catalog - The most current, up-to-date, searchable online information containing all active OLLI workshops and special events.
- Workshop Leader's Guide - Guidelines, policies, FAQ, and protocols for workshop leaders, 7 pages (*PDF)