The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Stony Brook University (formerly the Round Table) is open to all retired and semi-retired individuals who are interested in expanding their intellectual horizons in a university setting. Avenues for participation include: peer-taught workshops, lectures, special events, committees, and social activities.
This program is administered by Stony Brook University's School of Professional Development.
Fall 2015 Workshop Leader Applications
Workshop Leader Applications - CLOSED April 15
Applications for leading workshops for Fall 2015 are closed. As indicated, the deadline date was Wednesday, April 15.
Important: The first run of the Fall 2015 schedule will begin immediately. Workshop leader applications that were submitted before this deadline will be given first consideration for available days, times and rooms per the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices offered on their applications.
Fall Semester Dates
Fall semester at OLLI begins on Monday, September 14 and ends on Friday, December 4.
- Thanksgiving break will be observed Monday, November 23 through Friday, November 27.
- There will be no workshops offered during Thanksgiving break.
Spring Workshop Information
- Spring 2015 Bulletin - Includes workshop descriptions, 25 pages (PDF)
- Spring 2015 Workshop Schedule - Lists workshops by day and time, 2 pages (PDF)
- Online Course Catalog - The most current, up-to-date, searchable online information containing all active OLLI workshops and special events.
- Spring 2015 Open Seats Workshop List - Open registration is closed. Once workshops are in session, open seats are only assigned per the instructor's discretion.