The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Stony Brook University (formerly the Round Table) is open to all retired and semi-retired individuals who are interested in expanding their intellectual horizons in a university setting. Avenues for participation include: peer-taught workshops, lectures, special events, committees, and social activities.
This program is administered by Stony Brook University's School of Professional Development.
Fall 2016 Information
Registration for OLLI Fall 2016 is complete, the allocation (lottery) is finished and workshop lottery results were emailed Friday, August 16 to all registered members. The OLLI staff would like to extend a very warm welcome to all of our new members and welcome back to our returning members!
Course Catalog and Schedule
Below are links to the current semester's printable version of the open registration schedule, catalog (bulletin), the complete printable workshop schedule, and the online course catalog. These links can also be found on the OLLI website's Home page and Registration page. If you are unable to print from home, copies of the printable documents will be available in the OLLI office for you to pick up during normal business hours.
- Open Registration Schedule - List of workshops with open seats remaining after lottery is run (PDF, revised 9/21/2016)
- Fall 2016 Bulletin - Includes workshop descriptions, 28 pages (PDF)
- Fall 2016 Workshop Schedule - Lists workshop by day and time, 2 pages (PDF, revised 10/13/2016)
- Online Course Catalog - The most current, up-to-date, searchable online information containing all active OLLI workshops and special events.
Fall 2016 Dates
- Thanksgiving break will be Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25 (no workshops).
- The Fall 2016 session will end on Friday, December 9.
- OLLI Holiday Luncheon at The Watermill is scheduled for Wednesday, December 14. Watch for more information.
- Spring 2017 (Late) Workshop Leader Online Application - Missed the deadline? Applications will be accepted for a few more days. Apply now to lead a Spring 2017 OLLI workshop (PDF)
- OLLI Classroom Buildings Map - find SBS, SAC, Library, Javits, Humanities buildings and more (PDF)