In The Spotlight
See a snapshot of our postdocs' research presented in five-minute, TED-like talks.
Congratulations to our Postdoc Spotlight speakers, and especially our winners!
1st Place: Krupa Haranahalli, Chemistry
2nd Place: Diana Amorim, Physics and Astronomy
3rd Place: Maria Rosa, Ecology and Evolution
News & Announcements
- Help annual data reporting to NSF! Please complete the Postdoc & Research Scientist Info Form
- Congrats to winners for best talk at SBU Postdoc Spotlight!
- OPA Update: September 27, 2017
- Communicating Science Spring 2018 class registration now open for postdocs
- OPA Update: September 13, 2017
- NOTICE: OPA Travel Award Program is suspended until future notice. All currently awarded travel awards will be honored through FY18.
- OPA Director Kathleen Ehm discusses with Science Careers the challenges for postdocs seeking parental leave
All postdocs are invited to drop by after orientation for a Postdoc Coffee starting
at 10am on April 20